Oracle Enterprise Manager

From: Pinchas Nisenson <nisenson_at_acs.ucalgary.ca>
Date: 1997/11/03

I am using the Oracle Enterprise manager ver. 1.3.5. on NT client

with oracle 7.3.2.3 on Aix server.
Recently I have found that my NT workstation is misbehaving i.e. the
control / add-remove / nt setup gives an error. I am also getting the same error
( a very small "E" window with a red circle with a white "X" inside it )
when trying to run the install from the NT system disk. I am suspecting that enterprise managers "communicate through the pager feature"
might have caused the problem but this is only a guess. Did anybody see this one before ? Any ideas ? Please reply directly to my e-mail.

--
Thanks ..