export, drop, import is the way?

From: stephan laue <stephan.laue_at_pdb.sbs.de>
Date: 1997/10/31

Could anyone help me with export / import ?

Situation:
a large table with many extents.
I plan to export and import this table, so that i get a table with only one extent.

Question: is it enough to export, than drop this table and import it back in the user's scheme ?

thank's for your help!
Stephan Received on Fri Oct 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CST