Re: export/import question

From: TurkBear <jvgreco_at_pop.primenet.com>
Date: 1997/10/31

I would use a modified version of the ASCII export technique using a report writer like Crystal or others that can export in delimited ascii. These should retain accessablity regardless of access method needed in the future - With lots of data it will be a large solution ( but the files could be compressed after export for storage ).

Hope it helps,
John Greco
Reply to: john.greco_at_dot.state.mn.us