Re: Disaster Recovery...

From: Martin Haltmayer <Martin_Haltmayer_at_KirchGruppe.de>
Date: 1997/10/31

As far as I can remember, you will certainly have problems reestablishing your primary machine. You can do that only by exporting or doing a full offline backup of the recovery machine and importing or restoring it on your primary server. That is the main advantage of parallel server option over replication (besides the speed).

Martin Haltmayer