OFA V. NT default directory structure

From: Deborah Luik <dluik_at_sr.csg.com>
Date: 1997/10/30

We are in the process of installing Oracle 7.3 under NT. I noticed that the default install uses a completely non-OFA directory structure. What do most people do? Redo the whole thing? Leave it as is? If I go to the trouble to redo it, do I mess up the installer under NT?

I will probably create a new database anyway because I do not like the default database name or page size so I could rework the init file and create the tablespaces, etc. differently while I'm at it.

Deborah Luik Received on Thu Oct 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CST