Performance Pack for Oracle8

From: Amos Elberg <aelberg_at_ziplink.net>
Date: 1997/10/30

Hi,

    I'm a new member of the alliance value services program. We recently got our starter kit, and there's a component mentioned in the documentation I can't seem to find, and I'm wondering if it was included and if not, how to get a hold of it. It's the performance pack, which appears to be 6 or so applications added on to Enterprise Manager. Does anyone have information to share?
-Amos Received on Thu Oct 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CST