Re: DEC UNIX? Web Application Server

From: Craig Doremus <cdoremus_at_narrate.com>
Date: 1997/10/29

Tim:

We have Web Server 2.0.3 with Oracle 7.3.2 on our Alpha box running Digital UNIX 3.2g. We run a very sophisticated application that queries up to 15 million hospital records with few problems. Our application uses the PL/SQL interface with a smattering of JavaScript and Java thrown in. We have the Digital Alpha port to Web Server 2.1, but have yet to install it and understand that Web Server 3.0 is also available for our platform.
Good Luck.

Tim McConechy wrote:

> Is Web Application server or Web Server able to run on DEC UNIX
> alphaasevers????
>
> If so which one did you buy download??

Craig Doremus                               207-781-5095
Web Database Developer           cdoremus_at_narrate.com
Narrate Health Care World          Falmouth, ME