Re: Switching between instances

From: Bill Manry <B.Manry_at_upsizeme.us.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/10/29

Gertjan Stil (stil_at_nlr.nl) wrote:
[...]
>Sorry, I forgot to mention that the client application will be developed
>using Oracle Forms 4.5.

I'm afraid I'm not very familiar with Forms 4.5. If the Forms documentation doesn't discuss connecting to multiple servers, perhaps you should post the question to the comp.databases.oracle.tools newsgroup.

/b

--
Bill Manry  -  IBM Products Division  -  Oracle Corporation
These are my opinions, not necessarily Oracle's.