Re: Learn Oracle

From: Dan Clamage <clamage_at_mime.dw.lucent.com>
Date: 1997/10/28

I believe Sam's Unleashed has a copy of Personal Oracle. So do some other titles. Go to amazon.com for a full list of Oracle titles. You can order the book you want right off the Web.
If you have fast internet access (like through a T1 line) you can download a free trial copy of Personal Oracle8, Oracle 8 Server, Oracle 7.3 Server, etc. from http://www.oracle.com/products/trial/html/trial.html. These download files are typically 150-200MB in size, zipped so that you have to expand them (typically around 600MB unzipped) and then run the Setup. Some of the trial products can be ordered on CD-ROM. -djc
Yiu Shih Lee <yiushlee_at_erols.com> wrote in article <34557511.78EA_at_erols.com>...