Re: ORA-03113 End of communication channel

From: John Johnston <johnstoj_at_magicnet.net>
Date: 1997/10/28

I also had this problem on SCO unix. It goes as follows: In a unix session, as oracle, the sqlnet 2 listener is started, and people can connect.
As soon as the session that started the listener is closed, the 3113 errors begin.
Sounds weird, but test it to see if this is the same problem. My solution was to use the following command: nohup lsnrctl start