RDB to Oracle 7.3

From: braz <braz_at_mnw.net>
Date: 1997/10/27

 Hi,

We are looking to convert a database on our Digital machine that is running under RDB. We want to convert to Oracle 7.3 on a Sun box.

What is the best way to "export" data from the RDB database and "import" it to Oracle 7.3??
Is this even possible? Any methods suggested would be appreciated!

Thanks much in advance,
TLB
mailto:braz_at_mnw.net Received on Mon Oct 27 1997 - 00:00:00 CST