Troubles with Intelligent Agent

From: Riccardo Cecapolli <r.cecapolli_at_mts.it>
Date: 1997/10/27

I have some problems using Oracle Intelligent Agent 7.3.3. The agent resides
on a Nt server 4.0 with Oracle Server 7.3.2.3.1 and I cannot complete a shutdown task on this server from a remote OEM 1.3.5 console. While I'm able to complete
other tasks (such as startup listener/database, shutdown listener, run dba scripts)
I'm in trouble with shutdown (the database goes into an hang state and I have
to stop/start OracleServiceOrcl in order to access the database again). I tried also to run the following DBA script through the console:

                           connect internal/<pwd>;
                           shutdown immediate;
                           exit;

but I obtained the same result.