Web Surfer is HERE!

From: Web Surfer <wbp_at_no.email.address.com>
Date: 1997/10/25

The "World Wide Web" has seemingly sprung up overnight. Actually, it has been around for years! Prodded into existance by a scholar and scientist who wanted an easy way of linking disparate pieces of information, the Web has exploded in size recently because of easy-to-use programs called Web Bowsers that put a graphical interface to information. Millions of people now use the Web everyday, searching among millions of locations that compete for the users attention.

There is a ton of information available on the Web, and sites of nearly any topic one could imagine. The trick is getting through this information jungle! There is so much data available on the Web that you can spend months wondering around, jumping from one site to another.

Which explains the need for this software program. We have spent years searching the Web so you don't have to! The "Web Surfer" is an interactive directory listing of over 2500 of the very best Web sites the internet has to offer. Just use the "Web Sufer" to launch a whole new world right in your own home or office! You can use Web Surfer to to quickly find useful sites on virtually any subject! We have divided the web into 14 different subject categories (see listing below) and have provided brief descriptions for dozens of sites in each area. In addition, we have broken each catergory into specific tasks to help you further norrow your search.

Along with our extensive site listings, the Web Surfer gives you other tools for finding information on the Web. We'll show you how to use some of the most powerfull search engines on the Web to help you ferret out those elusive sites! We also have a section devoted to Computer-related sites, so you can find information about particular products and quickly get technical assistance!

Lastly, we have a couple of tools for you to find just about any available software on the Net, waiting for you to download! Thats right! Fully Functional programs! There are thousands of sites where millions of people go everyday and download! Just about any popular program or game in the retail stores is waiting somewhere on the internet for you to download it at no cost! (NOTE: We do not support software piracy, we publich this information soley for educational and informative use. What ever you decide to do with these programs is purely your responsibility. We are not responsible in anyway).

Well, this brings us to the point! We are the FASTEST growing monthly provider on the NET! There is no other software application like it! No one can give you so much exciting content and time saving information as "Web Surfer". We are a monthly publication, each month we email you a NEW Version! Thats right! We update Monthly! Emailed directly to your email address, just download and run the install, thats it! And your on your way to a better Internet!

Subscription Prices are simple! we charge $2 a month! thats it! Pay for an entire year and well give you the last 2 months on us! Why so cheap? Because we are a small company, we email all our products and thus have virtually no overhead! We email over 28,000 copies per month! So what are you waiting for?

Pricing:     3 Month Subscription:   $6.00 (US)
             1 Year                 $20.00 (US)

Send Check or Money Order to:

Web Surfer
90 taylor Road
Waverly, OH 45690

Please state your operating system (i.e. Win 3.1, Win 95 or WinNT 4.0)

Include your email address to receive the Web Surfer

US mail delivery: Include an additional $3.50 (US) for Shipping and Handling charges per month, thats $10.50 for 3 months and $42.00 per year. We will send out the Web Surfer on 1.44 meg disks to any US address. Avoid these charges and have it emailed to your email address free of these charges!

Want to purchase a subscription for a friend? For a Birthday Gift? Christmas? Just include this persons name and email address and we'll send them a copy along with a note saying who it is from and why! (i.e. Happy Birthday from John!)

Over 2500 Exciting things to do on the NET!

(includes Fine Arts, Art Museums, classical & jazz music, dance, and
theater from the US and abroad)

	Locate Famous Paintings
	Locate Music Clips
	Locate Music CD's!
	Find Famous Authors

(includes retirement planning, business news, small business resources,
and legal and consumer assistance)

	Track Mutual Funds
	Get Stock Market & Finacial Infomration
	Get General Investing Information
	Find Income tax Information
	Compare Insurance rates
	Compare Mutual Funds
	Locate Info on Starting your Own Business
	Do Business Overseas
	Buy & Sell cars
	Buy & Sell real Estate
	Get Estate Planning Information

(includes hardware, software. electronic mail, chatting, newsgroups, and
the World Wide Web)

	The Internet is your One-Stop Computer Shop!
	Get PC Trouble Shooting Help - FREE!
	How to find any software available FREE on the Net!

(includes pop culture, history, world cultures, religion, philosophy, and
political groups)

	Visit Online Museums
	Find Movie Reviews
	Find TV Information and Reviews
	Join Fan Clubs
	Step Back in the Internet Time Machine

(includes information about all levels of education, activities for
children, and information for parents and teachers)

	Find Parenting Information
	Find Scholarships & Financial Aid
	Compare Colleges and Universities

(includes music, entertainment publications, celebrities, humor, and
computer games)

	Play Games Online
	Visit 3-D Sites

(includes state and federal government agencies, military and legal
information, and special interest groups)

	Contact Politicians
	Find Local Laws

(inludes tradional and alternative health care, support groups, psychology,
psychiatry, and organizations for the treatment and research of addictions, disorders, and illnesses)

	Choose a Physician & Hospital
	Find Disease Information
	Find Mental Health Information
	Find First Aid help & Advice
	Find Nutrition and Diet Information
	Find Fitness & Excerise Information

(includes antiques, auctions, novelty and hobby (such as stamps, coins, and
dolls), and sctivities such as puppetry, juggling, and arts & crafts)

	Find Recipes
	Find Your Ancestry
	Find Pet Care Information
	Do Home Repairs & Maintenance
	Find Home Renovation Sources
	Do Your Own Auto repairs
	Find Classic Cars and Motorcycles

(includes news services, business and technology news, and news related to
special interest groups)

	Find International News
	Find National News
	Find Local News
	Find Weather Forecasts

(includes almanacs,dictionaries, encyclopedias, fact books, employment
resources, online bookstores, and car buying guides)

	Find a Better JOB!
	Find Legal Information
	Find Phone Numbers & Addresses

(includes biology, chemistry, the natural sciences, wildlife preservation,
and science research and education)

	Find Astronomical Information
	View Pictures from The Hubble Space Telescope!
	Logon to the NASA Space Archives

(includes such sports as baseball, basketball, football, golf, hockey,
racing, soccer, skiing, and wrestling, plus clubs, memorabilia collecting, and recreational activities)

	Find Sports Scores & Information
	Find Professional Sports Associations

(includes currency exchanges, travel advisories, newsgroups, clubs, and
other resources for travelers)

	Make Airline Reservations
	Locate Hotel Rooms
	Find Rental Cars