Re: Help coalescing free space

From: Vesa Lehtonen <vesa.lehtonen.rem.this_at_tietogroup.com>
Date: 1997/10/24

You could also try the PL/SQL procedure I attached. I would have given the link to Metalink support services, but unfortunately the service has recently stopped working (to put it plainly). Replace/add the tablespaces you do not want to coalesce in 'and c.name not in ('TEMP' , 'DWDIFF', 'RBS') '.

--
Vesa Lehtonen
TT Government Service Ltd

Tao Fan wrote in message <344EE1F7.441FBDC0_at_jps.net>...

>Fuzzy,
>
>Unfortunately the "coalesce" option is NOT available in version 7.1.
>That is one of the reason we are upgrading our databases to 7.3. One of
>the solution is to export the tables and import them back in.
>
>tao
>
>--
>When reply, please
>mailto:fant_at_jps.net

begin 666 coalesce.sql <encoded_portion_removed> end