ORA-1950 - deja vu all over again

From: Cindy Cai <c23866_at_is.nwa.com>
Date: 1997/10/23

We are getting this error:

Oracle error ORA-01950: no privileges on tablespace 'xxxx'

Tablespace xxxx is the user's default tablespace. The user is not creating or accessing any tables on this tablespace.

This morning we came close to 94% full on rollback tablespace and we added another datafile to the rollback tablespace (not tablespace xxx).

Suddenly, we are getting the above error. We think it is related to the rollback tablespace but we don't know how to fix it.

We checked the user's privileges and nothing has been changed.

I have seen this subject before on this news group but don't remember the resolution. Does any one else know? Received on Thu Oct 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT