Interview questions

From: Ravi Munjuluri <munjulr_at_boat.bt.com>
Date: 1997/10/23

Hello

I am a planning on making entry into Oracle job market this Jan 1998. Although I am farely aware of the fundamentals in Database development and features in Oracle 7.1 and Dev 2000, I would like to know, what an employee prefers from a person with 1 years of work experience in Oracle.What I mean is, can anyone tell me, what are the basic questions or aspects that I need to master and me aware of, in order for me to get

a good placement in my field of interest. I am planning on becomming a database developer.

Please reply to munjuluri_at_hotmail.com as I usually find my posting disappear the next day.

Thanks in advance

Ravi Received on Thu Oct 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT