C++ or C sample for OCI wanted

From: Uwe Hildebrandt <hildebrandt_at_digital.com>
Date: 1997/10/23

I started programming with C++ with OCI (on Windows NT and VC++ 5.0) and I fight with the DATE type. I am not able to store data with the obndnr C-function with the DATE type.

Does anybody have an idea or an example ? And/Or does anybody have already developed a C++ Class Library which can be used under VC++ 5.0 from Microsoft ?

Uwe Received on Thu Oct 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT