Default Users

From: David Parry <dparry_at_nu-pharm.com>
Date: 1997/10/23

Hello,

I have recently installed Enterprise Manager on our Oracle 7.3.3 server running on SCO UNIXWARE 2.1. In the Security section I have noticed two users that must have been created during install (I asume). They are CTXSYS and DBSNMP what do these two characters do, are they required for any special purpose? I have changed their passwords so only I know how to connect with them? Can I remove these users?

Thanks
Dparry_at_nu-pharm.com Received on Thu Oct 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT