Re: Help! We're down with ORA-7332 on Digital Unix box

From: kyle hailey <nospam_khailey_at_fr.oracle.com>
Date: 1997/10/22

Try removing the .dat files in $ORACLE_HOME/otrace/admin as a quick solution. This should turn Oracle tracing off. Give a call to Oracle support and they can send you a bulliten on turning trace off. Another method is to set EPC_DISABLED=true in the enviroment to turn tracing off.

        If this doesn't work it is probably a question of not having the right kernel paramenters or having old shared memory segments hanging around taking up space.

--
Kyle Hailey
Oracle Support France

[ What's Oracle got to do with it? These opinion's don't neccessarily
reflect my employer. ]