The Remote Database Option

From: Tomm Carr <tommcatt_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/10/22

I am happily ensconced in my new job, thank you. However, I have a DBA problem and not a DBA in sight. We have upgraded our server to 7.3.2.3. Everything seems to be working fine except that we somehow neglected to set the Remote Database Option and our links are now read-only. Is there some simple way to turn on this option? The documentation barely mentions it -- or am I missing a must-have manual?

Much thanks in advance,

Tomm Carr
Psychiatrists say one out of every four people have a mental health problem. Check three friends -- if they seem ok ... you're it! Received on Wed Oct 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT