Re: Dropping a Datafile

From: <sharris_at_starnet.lenfest.com>
Date: 1997/10/22

Thanks to all those that replied. In this case it was as simple as just dropping the tablespace because I'm working with temp and the rollback segs of an offline database.

Then a quick create of the new tablespace and datafiles and I was back in action.

Again, thanks to all those who helped. I'm a unix admin and our company has been without a DBA for 6 months now and I get the unlucky (or lucky) responsibility of learning to be a DBA on a failing database.

Scott