Re: Dropping a Datafile

From: Matt Southcott <matts_at_xxxnifcosynergy.com>
Date: 1997/10/22

I did that but I forgot that if it is associated to an active tablespace but is not being used then I can't drop it. Any idea what I should do for that??? The datafile is empty and has been offline for 4 months so as you can imagine I have not kept 4 months worth of redo logs. The tabelspace is in use but not this particular datafile.