Re: What's wrong with this code!!!

From: Corncrowe <corncrowe_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/10/22

>"Dan Clamage" wrote:

>Now that I check, your procedure doesn't even have an
>exception handler!! Bad design!! Always code an exception block and handle
>the error there in some way so you can trap/detect it.

Good catch Dan. I didn't write this SP, but was asked to examine it to  determine if I understood what it did/didn't do. As such, I had several  questions that I wanted to get a second opinion about. Seems that I was  correct in some respects.

Most of the replies that I received suggested that the design or structure  could be improved. So far, I think the general concencus is that this SP is  questionable.

Thanks for the feed back.

Jon Received on Wed Oct 22 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT