Re: MAX_OPEN_CURSORS - How to set on W95/NT? URGENT!

From: Mark Brady <brady.mark.md_at_bhp.com.au>
Date: 1997/10/22

  1. Open the file Orawin95\Database\Initorcl.ora
  2. Scroll down until you see the entry compatible = 7.2.0.0.0 Beneath this entry type the following (but it shouldn't really matter where you put it: OPEN_CURSORS = 150 (or whatever number is applicable)
  3. Save the changes
  4. If your Oracle7 database is running, it will need to be stopped and restarted before the changes will take effect.

Mark...

stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu wrote in article <877194349.8460_at_dejanews.com>...