Re: Trace files

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: 1997/10/22

I don't know by heart, but a 'man signal' or a look in signal.h should provide the meaning of signal 15. Your next question will probably be what is sending this signal to the terminating process.

--
Kind reGards,

Gerard
(ghp_at_santens.be; ghp_at_skynet.be)

Someone <tsbsps_at_nowhere.ca> schreef in artikel
<344E37E9.264C_at_nowhere.ca>...