Oracle on NT issues

From: <shailesh.doshi_at_wcom.com>
Date: 1997/10/21

We are planning many projects on Oracle on NT.

We have following concerns about ORACLE ON NT.

We were told that Oracle is the most popular DBMS on NT in the middle/large database segment!! Any comments ;-)??!!

  1. What is OFA complient directory structure on NT box
  2. What could be a good backup strategy?
  3. Is Oracle less stable on NT compared to UNIX
  4. What are the differences with Oracle on NT v/s on UNIX Things like 4 UNIX processes v/s single Service on NT

Any ideas?

Thankx a bunch in anticipation,
Shailesh Doshi
shailesh.doshi_at_wcom.com