Gpf's using Oracle and Gupta on several pc's

From: Jürgen De Smet <jurgen.desmet_at_quadrat.be>
Date: 1997/10/21

We often get a gpf with error message 145 using our applications (written with gupta 5.03 ptf 5) on a ORACLE 7.3.2.3.1 database server. We do know it has to be something with the client memory. We tried almost everything. Is there anyone out there who knows the sollution PLEASE ?????

Send to jurgen.desmet_at_quadrat.be

thanks anyway,

        Swammy Received on Tue Oct 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT