Real newbie Question - should be an easy answer (i hope)

From: Nathan Loyer <nathan_at_boxerjam.com>
Date: 1997/10/20

 I have Installed Oracle 7.3 on NT 4 Server. I am trying to open the default database, but am told the the "repository" is version 1.1 and the server is 1.2. I followed the instructions on how to upgrade the repository using the SQL Worksheet, and it confirms the upgrade to 1.2. However, when I try again to log onto the database, it gives me the same error. Except when I try to logon as SYSTEM, when it says that it is a non-repository database.

Any Ideas?

Nathan Loyer
Oracle Newbie Received on Mon Oct 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT