Re: **Please recommend books on Oracle**

From: AMARENDRA B NETTEM <nettama_at_charlie.cns.iit.edu>
Date: 1997/10/20

NChan50315 wrote:

> I am new to Oracle. Please recommend a book/books for Oracle database,
> Designer, Developer and Forms designed for a newcomer (if possible for Windows
> 95). Thanks in advance.
>
> Naveen

  1. ORACLE THE COMPLETE REFERENCE from ORACLE PRESS.
  2. ESSENTIALS ORACLE7 (SAMS publications).
  3. ORACLE HOW TO (Waite Group Press).

And check some of the Oracle related sites.

  1. www.revealnet.com
  2. www.tusc.com
  3. www.oraworld.com

Hope This Helps

AMARENDRA B NETTEM

AMARENDRA B NETTEM			5039 N E River Road, Apt. 1A
Certified Oracle DBA			NORRIDGE, IL 60656
Whittman-Hart Inc.,
311 South Wacker Drive, Suite 3500
Chicago, IL 60606.

Ph.No. (708) 583 9870 (H)
       (312) 913 6758 (W)

 E-mail:nettama_at_charlie.cns.iit.edu,
        anettem_at_whittman-hart.com

Homepage: http://www.iit.edu/~nettama

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Whittman-hart
Inc.