Re: How to run multiple versions of ORACLE on the save NT box ?

From: <wimbej_at_pfizer.com>
Date: 1997/10/20

In article <6280n3$j3m_at_y.glue.umd.edu>,
  zhou_at_Glue.umd.edu (Xuewei Zhou) wrote:

> I'm looking for any successful experiences in running multiple
> versions of ORACLE servers on the same NT box. What is the trick to
> make it work?
>
> Thanks,
>
> zhou

Zhou,

We are successfully running Enterprise Server and Workgroup Server on the same NT box. When I called support they said that the only special instructions are

  1. They must be different major versions, e.g. 7.2 and 7.3
  2. They must use the same ORACLE_HOME