Web server 2.1

From: P Chappell <user_at_elektra.u-net.com>
Date: 1997/10/19

How on earth do you get the 'browse database' to work? In the admin pages there's a 'browse database' button. This flatly refuses to browse the database. Sometimes it says that the page is restricted and needs some kind of magic words to access it (although it's not clear how one would supply the voodoo) At other times it says it can't be bothered with my request at the moment, and could I try again later. There are only two computers on the network, so it can't be that busy! Is this something to do with DCD, or lack thereof? Can anyone help? Please e-mail. Thanks.

Paul Received on Sun Oct 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT