Re: UTL_FILE pkg and client side woes

From: Vince <nimmo_at_primenet.com>
Date: 1997/10/18

The UTL_FILE procedure runs in the context of the "server". Thus the file will be created on the server and must the filename syntax must conform to the O/S used by the server. Ie. WNT would be '<drive>:\<directory> and unix would be /something/something.

Sorry, this wasn't what I wanted to hear either! :-(