Urgent....Need some DBa info.....

From: Satish Narasimha <somasatish_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/10/17

Hello all,

    I am satish mailing from SIEMENS Information Systems Ltd working    as a software Engineer and database person, I need the info    something like what will be the responsibilities of the DBA in the    real industry to myself become to that level of expert....

    Can i get the E-Mail address of some DBA who are in the real   industry to pose some questions to get some help(Technical).

  Any website where more of DBA concepts, work, and related paradigms   are covered are also welcome.....

  Thanks in advance for the help i expect to get,

satish : satishn_at_blr.sni.de

         somasatish_at_hotmail.com Received on Fri Oct 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT