Can access the data once, help !

From: Zeng Yu <zeng_at_cs.ust.hk>
Date: 1997/10/17

Dear all,

When I installed Oracle Web Group Server 7.2.1.1, I run the program "plus33" After getting into the program, there is a message "Error accessing PRODUCT_USER_PROFILE". Does any one know what's the problem ?

Another question, after ignoring the above error message, I setup the ODBC driver in order to access the data remotely by a web browser interface. I can retrieve the data once. It means that when I try to retrieve the data at the second time, it hangs (can't access the same address any more).

Frank (fchung_at_chinabig.com) Received on Fri Oct 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT