Two LONG RAW fields in one table?

From: Michael Jenc <jenc_at_cas_software.de>
Date: 1997/10/17

Hi,

have you ever tried to create a table that contains two fields of the LONG RAW datatype?
I get the error message that this is not possible. For me this is very sad. I thought that Oracle would be a good choice for huge databases...

OK, a solution would be to split that table into two and define a view that selects both. But in my application I would have to write lots of extra code to edit and to insert records into such a view.

Are there any other soltions than the above?

Bye and thanks in advance
Michael

                    Michael Jenc
                 CAS Software GmbH
                 Karlsruhe, Germany

Replace the '_' with '-' in E-mail address to contact me