URGENT Q: Using PO7 7.3 on Windows 95: How Do I Create a New Database?

From: Someone <answers_at_erols.com>
Date: 1997/10/17

The sample database that comes with PO7 7.3 for Windows95 was corrupted. How do I create a new database? I cannot find any documentation in the help files to do this. Is is possible?

When I start server manager and try to connect internal, I am prompted for a password which is never valid, so I cannot issue a "create database" command.

Help is appreciated. Received on Fri Oct 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT