blob size configuration in Oracle 7.3 [ HPUX ]

From: Patrick Dockhorn <Patrick_Dockhorn_at_hp.com>
Date: 1997/10/17

hi there,

while trying to retrieve blobs from an hpux based oracle server, it seems that the binary data read gets truncated at around 25.000 bytes.

what I try to do is insert an image with a size of approximately 60 kB. oracle does not complain when I insert the blob, but upon retrieval only the first 25kB or so are read, the rest is lost.

any ideas on whether I can configure oracle not to do so or whether I do something wrong ?

your help is highly appreciated.

thanks a lot,

patrick dockhorn

hp professional services Received on Fri Oct 17 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT