Designer/2000 problem

From: bwright8 <bwright8_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/10/16

Anyone:

I have a slight problems that has shown up with my installation of Designer/2000 version 1.2. Whenever, I open any item in Designer 2000 (e.g. Module Data Diagrammer) an error box shows up on the screen within the opened programme (e.g. Module Data Diagrammer). The error reads CDI-20774: Running incompatible versions of client and server software. Server version should be 0.0.0.0.0. Current version of server is 6.0.9.0.0, nearest compatible version on server is 6.0.8.0.0.. Upgrade the server using the Repository Administration Utility.

I am able to connect to the database which was created with Designer 2000 but I don't know the version;it was created in.

The other problem is that there is another error when opening the Repository Administration Utility -CKRAU application. The error is CDI-21221:The current version of RAU utility is incompatible with the underlying Repository version.

The environment that I am working in is Windows 95 and I'm connecting to an RS6000 using Oracle 7.1.6.

Would any of the problems be corrected if I changed to Designer 2000 version 1.3???

HELP any solutions???

Thanks
B. Received on Thu Oct 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT