Beta version of drop column will be available

From: Joseph S. Testa <jtesta_at_scioto.net>
Date: 1997/10/16

to those who want to play beta tester, on October 24th. If you want a copy of it to try out, send an email to me and I'll put you on the access list. It will be wrapped pl/sql, hence the source code will not be available. If this bothers you then don't ask for the program, otherwise feel free to email me. It will not run for someone with DBA authority, a safeguard for you and me. It must be run as the schema owner of the table you want to drop the column from also. Myself and a few others will be alpha testing rest of this week and next week with a release for beta next friday(assuming no major flaw are uncovered). Remember this is BETA, so don't go using it on your production databases.

joe

--
Joseph S. Testa, Oracle Database Administrator, mailto:jtesta_at_scioto.net

Are you looking for Oracle DBA in Central Ohio, but only want one for
some part-time work? try http://web.scioto.net/jtesta
That is also the place to find the FREE, "how do I build a second,
third, etc, instance, without using oracle's installer, database
scripts.
ICQ UIN: 2814105(Joe-N8XCT, Home) UIN: 2832230(&oracle, work).