Replicating DB onto test DB without data and inital extent sizes

From: Rodney L. Barrett <rbarrett_at_solutionpt.com>
Date: 1997/10/15

Does anyone know how to duplicate a user's schema and not get rows or inital extent sizes? I know I can use exp ... rows=n to get just the structures but this will also retain the initial and next extent sizes (some tables inital extents are 1GB) Any help would greatly be appreciated. Received on Wed Oct 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT