Importing PL/SQL code into database

From: Jeffrey Rubin <jhrubin_at_saviar.com>
Date: 1997/10/13

I have some PL/SQL code on my hard drive that I would like to import into my database (also on my harddrive). I was told that can do this through SQLPLUS.exe, however, I am not sure of the command to grab and compile the code.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Jeffrey Rubin
jhrubin_at_saviar.com Received on Mon Oct 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT