Re: How to check constraints on Table - DISPLAY

From: Kelly <kgrigg_at_acxiom.com>
Date: 1997/10/13

Try something like:
SELECT constraint_name,table_name,status from user_constraints
where table_name = <your tablename here>

This will show you what constraints and their status are on you table.

HTH,
Kelly
kgrigg_at_acxiom.com

In article <3442313A.46F5_at_charlie.cns.iit.edu>, AMARENDRA B NETTEM <nettama_at_charlie.cns.iit.edu> wrote:
>Cecil D'Souza wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys;
>>
>> I want to see the description of my tabels with the constraints. How do I
>> achieve this.
>> I have checked all the damn manuals and am stuck. Pl help.
>>
>> Thank you to Oracle for the fantastic documentation.
>>
>> Cecil

<snip>

"If you've had half as much fun as me...

    ....Then I've had twice as much fun as you!!"

kgrigg_at_acxiom.com
cayenne_at_cei.net

Visit my Website at: http://www.cei.net/~cayenne/index.html Received on Mon Oct 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT