po8 password ?

From: Klaus Preisler <bluegoo_at_REMOVE.post4.tele.dk>
Date: 1997/10/12

Hi

I've just downloaded po8mle, the trial version

When I try to start it up I get promted for a password, why is this. The thing is that I have to run some test on it, before tommorrow morning. I'm suppose to choose which direction my company should go : informix or oracle. Informix already past the test. I'd prefer oracle, but if I can't run the test, I can't just go for it.

(A quick answer will save me from years in informix hell, please HELP!) Thanks in advance
Klaus Preisler
bluegoo_at_post4.tele.dk Received on Sun Oct 12 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT