Server Process Memory Usage

From: Matt Southcott <matts_at_xxxnifcosynergy.com>
Date: 1997/10/09

        Could someone please tell me the usual amount of memory used per connection to an Oracle database running on a SUN box. At this time each connection is reserving 30m and using 44m just for a connection. I think that this is a little steep. Is there anyway to reduce the usage I can't seem to find any documentation on this anywhere here.

Matt

matts_at_direct.ca Received on Thu Oct 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT