Re: Help for message ORA-01118.

From: Kluged <kluged_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1997/10/09

check the limit for your operating system, check the limit you set in the create database command.

if you are at your create limit, you can alter it up to the maximum that your operating system allows.

if you are at your operating system limit, you can export a tablespace that has several datafiles, drop the tablespace and create it with one datafile that is combined size of the previous datafiles, and import the tablespace data.