HELP: Web Enable D2K Graphics w/IIS

From: <fraser.bonnett_at_hrb.com>
Date: 1997/10/08

  1. The chart in question was created using Developer 2000 v1.5
  2. Our server is running MS IIS 3.0, and Oracle 7.3.3

If I read the manual correctly, and many of the usenet posts, it seems that I have to install part, if not all, of Oracle WebServer along with IIS 3.0. The manual goes into detail on how to web enable graphics using the entire Oracle WebServer product, but says that if you're using another WebServer, consult that documentation on how to set up the Web Request Broker and Listener.

I can't find the term Web Request Broker in any of the IIS 3.0 documentatation?!

So how do I do it? If anyone has seen step by step instructions on how get this up and running, or has done it themselves, I'd be extremely grateful for the help.

thanks,
 Fraser Bonnett ( fraser.bonnett_at_hrb.com )