Last OEM version

From: Luis de Diego <ldiego_at_anaya.es>
Date: 1997/10/08

--------------7221618B8543CB2D01DE3AD5

Hi all,

Can anybody tell me which is the most current version of the Oracle Enterprise Manager?. I currently have 1.2.2 but I have read messages that talk about 1.3.5.

Which version of the SQL*Net listeners must I use to talk with this lates version?. Any patch for the SQL*Net I must apply?

TIA Luis de Diego, Administrador de BBDD
Grupo ANAYA
Departmento de Sistemas y Desarrollos Inform=E1ticos ldiego_at_anaya.es

Juan Ignacio Luca de Tena 15
28027 MADRID
ESPA=D1A
--------------7221618B8543CB2D01DE3AD5

begin:          vcard
fn:             Luis de Diego
n:              de Diego;Luis
org:            Sistemas y Desarrollos Informáticos
adr:            Juan Ignacio Luca de Tena 15;;;MADRID;MADRID;28027;ESPAÑA
email;internet: ldiego_at_anaya.es
title:          Desarrollador Aventura Educativa - Administrador de BBDD
tel;work:       07 34 1 393 86 62

x-mozilla-cpt: ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end: vcard