Re: Difficulty in passing parameter in Forms 4.5

From: JJames <jjames_at_crystal.com>
Date: 1997/10/08

Hi Jimmy! I had what sounds like a similiar problem. I was working in Developer 2000. I discovered that if I regenerated the form, it solved the problem. The forms generator can be started by looking under the same folder as where you start the form designer.

Jimmy <c6635500_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk> wrote in article <343C4EEA.61B4_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk>...