Re: Trying to convert Oracle patch (sent via email) to VMS .OBJ

From: Carlo den Otter <rccarlo_at_urc.tue.nl>
Date: 1997/10/08

In article <876226130.19056_at_dejanews.com>, mward_at_pm2.aluar.com.ar writes:
|>Hi:
|>
|>I have received an email attachment to my Unix account containing
|>an Oracle patch for VMS.
|>
|>I have tried different ftp options (including VMS's with FDL) as well
|>as digital PathWorks but can't discover how to convert this attachment
|>into a vms .OBJ (object file).
|>
|>Is it posible or must Oracle send a TK tape from USA?
|>
|>Thanks
|>
|>Michael Ward
|>Aluar - Puerto Madryn
|>CHUBUT - Argentina

|> http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Post to Usenet

This is the procedure Oracle support and myself use:

  Carlo den Otter,

 | Carlo den Otter   (Technical University Eindhoven)         |
 | E-Mail  : C.H.J.d.Otter_at_urc.tue.nl                         |
 | Phone   : +31.40.2472167    Fax: +31.40.2434438            |
 | Address : Computing centre, RC 1.83                        |
 |           P.O. Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands |
 |  "Eliminate the impossible and whatever's left, no matter  |
 |  how improbable, must be the solution." (Sherlock Holmes)  |