NT\Oracle8 services problem

From: Jerram Betts <betts_at_thegrid.net>
Date: 1997/10/08

I've installed and reinstalled oracle8 a number of times on my NT server and now there are about 10 services listed in the "Server Manger". In the Server Manager I can disable the old services (such as OracleTNSListener, etc) but I can not delete them. I would like to know how to do this because currently my OracleTNSListener seems to be misplaced and is not reinstalled each time I install Oracle8. I get the following message when I try to start the OracleTNSListener service: "Could not start the OracleTNSListener service Error 0003. The system cannot find the path specified."

			Thanks in Advance,
				Jerram